[AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Fri Dec 1 14:48:22 EST 2006

> $30. It's good to know that we were at least your third
> choice, though - after QTH.com and ebay.

You don't like eBay, don't bid there.  You want something you see on eBay
but won't bid there? -- it's a free choice.  The grumbling is several orders
of magnitude more irritating than the original post.

> I think we've tested his patience
> enough already with this.

I'd say "enough is enough" pretty well sums up my reaction to having to hit
the delete key on this stupid thread so many times.

Good grief ...