[AMRadio] Fire in the Wire

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 1 15:08:41 EST 2006

That will likely be the way I'll do it, but I can't get it to a location
to do the modifications.  It's in a safe, dry location now, but it would
be next to impossible to work on it there.  So, I am going to have to
remove at least one door casing (yes, I said casing) to get it inside.
I live in an older house that has only 32" doors and the RCA is 32" if I
take everything off and lie a little!  :-)