[AMRadio] Transmitter fitting

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Dec 1 15:34:40 EST 2006

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Rick Brashear wrote:

> to impossible to work on it there.  So, I am going to have to remove at least
> one door casing (yes, I said casing) to get it inside.  I live in an older

   For why else you think God made Sawzalls?

  put a 15" demo blade in that sucker and get to rippin' !!!

   Then, you can get a pre-fab 36" door set complete with casement, jambs,
hardware and shims....  some moulding and a little paint....

    Cheers

John  KB6SCO

Who's BigBox is going in the garage with the rest of the Gear...