[AMRadio] Trapped by the MailBot

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Dec 1 15:42:47 EST 2006

  The original Title of my previous message ("Transmitter fitting") was
"Accomodating Big Iron" - and the Department of Byte-wise UCE Stoppage and
Approved-Content-Only Filters   didn't like it a bit - of course it took a
trip to the QTH mail site and some deciphering, because it's not specific
as to exactly *what* words is/are a no-no...  just

"SPAM-ID: H0006.1 - Your message looks like spam. To find out why your
email was rejected see http://mailman.qth.net/ (in reply to end of DATA
command)"

means something, to somebody, somewhere....  but I changed the Subject:
title and now I'm free at last - free at last!

    Computers.....

Cheers

JOhn
KB6SCO