[AMRadio] Transmitter fitting

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Dec 1 15:56:43 EST 2006

I guess I lucked out... this incredibly old house I live in have French
doors...  double doors... three feet wide times two!... I didn't have any
problem getting the box grand piano in...

Of course I was thinking boatanchors when I saw those doors...  the XYL
saw them totally different...

<heh>
73
vince