[AMRadio] Transmitter fitting

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Dec 1 22:40:56 EST 2006

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com wrote:

> duh .......    consider using a window.  Sometimes the window opening
> is wider than  the door opening.  klc

   Duh: YOU get a 7' long, 3' on a side, 1,200 pound steel box up three or
four feet in the air, supported on both ends, and then *move* it, SAFELY,
into the house, (through the 'duh' window) whereupon you still have to
*stand it back up* - and if you dont' have 9-foot ceilings, *that* ain't
gonna happen, either...

    Some of you 'hams' on this list are mighty quick with your snide little
cuts and jabs - I'm wondering if you're this impolite, crass, and abrasive
in person??  Must make your dentist happy...

   Cheers

John  KB6SCO

Loaded, moved, unloaded, installed my share of Big Iron....