[AMRadio] pW SUP

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Sat Dec 2 20:22:56 EST 2006

Rbethman wrote:

 > Jack,
 >
 > What input volts, output volts, AND power rating are you looking for?

You are faster than my fingers.  That message went out before I finished
it.... in fact I didn't even start it.

I bought a HB powersupply today that for reasons too complicated to get
into, does not have a HV trans in it.

It is for a pair of 813's and I also got an rf deck but it is really a
linear and I will probably just use it for parts.

Anyway, I need a transformer to keep the 813's happy when modulated by
811's.

I posted some pics to get an idea of the space and volume requirements
at http://schmidling.com/pwsup1.jpg and http://schmidling.com/pwsup2.jpg

I also need a socket for an 866 and a pair of them for that matter.

js