[AMRadio] PW Supply

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Sat Dec 2 20:41:14 EST 2006

It may be the only path to ground for the power supply and measuring the
voltage across it may be the way to measure current from the power supply.

A 10 ohm resistor with 1 volt measure across it represents 100ma current.
This is common practice for the way I measure power supply current.

BTW I found this really neat site with some good info on power supplies
http://www.qsl.net/i0jx/supply.html
Hats off to Tony, I0JX

John, WA5BXO