[AMRadio] Need SP-600 RF deck or parts from one...

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:22:16 EST 2006

I am in the middle of restoring an SP-600, and have discovered there
are two of the spring fingers on the RF deck that have been broken.
These are the little spring contacts that engage with the contacts of
the bandswitch.  I don't know if these are available new anywhere, and
if so, I don't even know how I would do a Google search, etc. on them.

If you have a parts SP-600 I would really be interested in getting the
RF deck so long as these fingers are not broken.

Brian / w5ami