[AMRadio] Catadioptric, was refractor

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:23:38 EST 2006

On 12/3/06, Jack Schmidling <jack at schmidling.com> wrote:
> I have been on the Internet since before Al Gore invented it and I have
> never before heard the term.
>
> Darn.... thought I knew everything.

First time I ever saw/smelled a "Stink horn", I was probably only 8
years old, and I never knew what it was called until I went on your
website and saw a photo of one.  The smell of that thing was something
I'll never get out of my head.  I know I've asked a dozen people in my
life what they were, and if they had ever seen one, but no one had a
clue what I was talking about and thought I was imagining things.