[AMRadio] Kenyon T-161 Info?

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Mon Dec 4 09:18:05 EST 2006

Don are you sure of that number? My Kenyon catologe from 1939 does not list
it, but does show all number from T-150 - T-199 to be filter reactors. Not
that it could not have been made after 1939, and Im not doubting your
description.
anyway, its not in my literature.

Ronnie

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 05:28:11 -0800 (PST), Don Merz wrote