[AMRadio] Breaker Info

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Mon Dec 4 11:23:40 EST 2006

I need some help understanding the main power switch on my powersupply.

I posted a pic to http://schmidling.com/breaker.jpg

In the on position, the top and the bottom terminals are connected.
This makes sense as this is one side of the AC line.

I can not figure out what the center terminal is supposed to do.
The only clue is the one of those black wires goes to a small
transformer for the pilot light.  The other lead goes to the bottom
terminal.  So center and bottom must be 110V but seems like it is on all
the time.

The device is a 15A Heinamann breaker but I can not read the part number.

Any help?

js