[AMRadio] VideoTaping the BandWarming

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 19:41:39 EST 2006

I'd personally like to see a 'band-scope' ////
take about a 5 minute video of such a display?
--
-Geoff/W5OMR

GREAT IDEA for some video of "First Night" (is that
term taken already?).  I don't have a panadapter, but
maybe some basic footage of each of us while operating
could be compiled into a historic DVD of some kind.

Suggest take your receive audio into one of your
camcorder's audio input channels, with the camera mic
on the other.

I have video editing software and would very much
enjoy producing something for all of us.

As an alternative, roll an audio tape or sound file of
you and some of the better reception of stations you
work, and then get a good snapshot (JPEG) that
evening. The audio and the still photo can be combined
and included in the DVD too.