[AMRadio] VideoTaping the BandWarming

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:04:26 EST 2006

On 12/4/06, VJB <wa3vjb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd personally like to see a 'band-scope' ////
> take about a 5 minute video of such a display?
> --
> -Geoff/W5OMR
>
> GREAT IDEA for some video of "First Night" (is that
> term taken already?).  I don't have a panadapter, but
> maybe some basic footage of each of us while operating
> could be compiled into a historic DVD of some kind.

I can hear the 'groans' from East of me, now... but I'll see what I
can do to borrow a mini-digital video camera... and my digital still,
of course.

lessee.. I need to get some batteries...

John - If I can get out by 4pm from South Houston, I'll get on from
home.  You and BJ will have to submit video and stills of you guys,
over there.

--
Operating your AM rig without a scope
is like driving our car at night without headlights.(~K4KYV)

73 = Best Regards
-Geoff/W5OMR