[AMRadio] Strange band conditions

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:35:18 EST 2006

Sorry I missed you Todd.  I must have just stepped out of the room
after signing with W5KGZ in Beaumont before you called.

I noticed there was a major x-ray flare that occurred sometime
yesterday.  This may have had some effect on what you were hearing
there.  I know the band went long here about 6:30 local time, but was
gradually coming back by the time I signed with KGZ.

Hardly any signals on the band last night as you noted...

73
Brian w5ami