[AMRadio] Algore stuff

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Tue Dec 5 10:45:37 EST 2006

Unfortunately, I just deleted the message before reading several more on
the same topic and decided I needed to defend myself.

Someone with a long sig file on Collins is complaining about my comments
on Al Gore.  For some reason he has singled me out as being particularly
offensive and suggests that I stay off the keyboard.

One of us is missing something here so I would appreciate it if he would
just tell me why my comments are any more offensive, off-topic or bloggy
than any of the others.

Thank you,

js