[AMRadio] RF Amp

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Dec 6 14:50:35 EST 2006

I know that's right!  I can't ever seem to time things right.  When I
have a chance to get on most everything is long.  I'll try harder to get
in there.  If that's the 450TL I usually hear you on I KNOW I'm building
one.  Man, you sound fantastic.  I'm not sure my little old Beastly 610
can compete.  My major problem is with my antenna.  I only have a
Butternut vertical up at this time and it is very narrow on 75 and the
ground eats most of my signal.  Hopefully, in the next few weeks I can
get my HyTower and folded dipole up.

If you hear a little peanut whistle down in the soup, it will likely be me.

73,
Rick