[AMRadio] RF Amp

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:45:59 EST 2006

On 12/6/06, Rick Brashear <rickbras at airmail.net> wrote:
> I know that's right!  I can't ever seem to time things right.  When I
> have a chance to get on most everything is long.

That's okay, there are plenty of us out there listening when the band
goes long, too. I've yet to work anyone in TX, but I did hear a fellow
using an ART-13 in an airplane hangar. That was interesting.

> If you hear a little peanut whistle down in the soup, it will likely be me.

I work Paul, W9PJ from Roscoe IL into the northeast using his Ranger
only. Not as long of a haul, but I bet folks will hear you just fine.

Light 'em up!

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ