[AMRadio] RF Amp

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Dec 6 19:52:37 EST 2006

Wow!  Thanks John, that's some seriously good info.  I can see there are
several things to be considered to be able to operate the amplifier
within the specified range and maintain efficiency and linearity.  My
aim is to construct an amplifier that can lope along at legal limit.  Of
course, I also want to see all those beautiful tubes pumping out the power.

Thanks again!
Rick/K5IZ