[AMRadio] RF Amp

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Dec 6 21:24:04 EST 2006

Geoff,
Thanks for all the excellent info and ideas.  You may very well be on to
something.  I would certainly want an excess of audio power and it may
be that the 250TH tubes would have to work real hard to provide it.
Maybe I should consider a single 450TL and push pull 250TH to modulate
it.  That would lope along at 375 watts carrier and I'd still get to
benefit of all those tubes.  The 100TH's seem to do a good job
modulating a single 250TH in the BC-610's, so maybe stepping the entire
selection up a notch would work equally well.

Thanks for the ideas and help.

Rick/K5IZ