[AMRadio] RF Amp

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Dec 6 21:37:30 EST 2006

I think you and Geoff are right.  I have and I might as well put it in a
box and fire it up.  I do want to be sure I pay attention to the
comments about having ample and ten some when it comes to audio
reserve.  I can always turn it down.  I'm not sure the floor of my shack
will hold all these BC-610's, 1R2 and a monster amplifier-modulator, but
it will sure be fun testing it to see.  I guess there is an advantage of
living alone, you can bust the floor out and not get into trouble!

Man, Brett, I would love to have gotten in on that!  Transformers,
chokes and BIG capacitors are my worst vice.

Thanks guys!
Rick