[AMRadio] PERSONAL ATTACKS & POLITICS

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:31:26 EST 2006

I think I need to remind the list about a recent post I made in regard
to personal attacks on this list.  I said I would not tolerate it
then, and I meant what I said.

If this continues, the choices I've got are to either turn on the
moderation switch where every email is read and approved before
getting posted, or start kicking people of this list.  In the 10+
years I've had this list, I've never done either.  Yes, the world is
in turmoil, and most of us are aware of it, but I have no desire to
discuss that on an AM Radio Reflector.  This is an outlet for a lot of
us to get away from some of that, even if it's just temporary.

Any of this happening on amfone.net would have been deleted and a
warning sent to the poster(s).  The rules are basically the same on
this email reflector, so I advise all to follow them.  If you don't
like my rules, then leave...