[AMRadio] List Postings

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:37:17 EST 2006

Hi Todd,

I assure you that the comments by you today are not the only ones I
was referring to.  There were others by other people over that last
several days that were somewhat condescending, needling, and some were
downright rude.

I ask that all members think about what they need to say in reply to
someone, and determine if it's best done direct before posting to 400+
people.  No one needs to be embarrassed, flamed or the like on this
list.

Thanks Todd, I do sincerely appreciate your reply.

73
Brian / w5ami