[AMRadio] List Postings

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:08:16 EST 2006

On 12/7/06, Mark Foltarz <Foltarz at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> You did not offend me Todd.
>
> BTW, on this 65th Pearl Harbor Day anniversary I would like to say thanks to
> all servicemen & women who have given or now give their time and their lives to
> the defense of this country and my freedom.

Yes, me too Mark.  I need to clarify that I DID appreciate the post
about the the Pearl Harbour disaster, and I have humble appreciation
for those who died in their line of duty on that horrible day.

I know at times there is a fine line between wars and politics, but
anytime a solder is wounded or killed fighting for "we the people" of
this country, and by orders from his commander it saddens me deeply,
but at the same time makes me proud we have such brave men and women
in this country that would give their life for our freedom.

Freedom is not a political thing, it is the only way we should all
exist ...black, white, yellow,  purple, red, and others.  That's what
my parents taught me, and that's what I believe.

I also know that a lot of useless wars have been fought all over this
planet for thousands of years, but I will never blame those who
actually "fought", as a lot of them did what they were told to do.
Pure and simple.  That's all I'm going to say, otherwise I will start
getting political, and I would have to kick myself off this list.

With all this, lets get back to AM Radio on the reflector!  Any takers??

73
Brian