[AMRadio] MFJ

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Dec 7 19:57:33 EST 2006

Well, I have quite a bit, but I also have two monstrous pecan trees and
a couple of oaks that seem to be everywhere.  So, I have to work around
them or over them and that is probably 75' up.  The area I am looking at
is where I am having some construction done, so I have to wait until
it's compete before I can do anything permanent.  I just want to put
something up right now so I can hear better.  I'm sure I could talk to
most everyone, but it does no good if I can't hear them talk back.

Rick