[AMRadio] RE: [Possible Spam] AMRadio Digest, Vol 35, Issue

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:53:52 EST 2006

Stevan A. White wrote:
> A friend of mine unsubbed today because of all the unnecessary BS and asked
> me if I'd pass along anything noteworthy if discussion ever got back to AM
> radio.  Sorry gentlemen, when stuff like that happens perhaps we need to be
> reminded that it's time to grow up.

and if we all bowed to the wishes of the vocal minority, then we might
as well not have a democracy.

Sorry... I know subjects tend to stray from time to time, but even in
we're in a round table, we don't -always- talk about things related to
Ham Radio, do we?

My opinion, Steve, is that your friend should get over himself.

--
73 and so forth