[AMRadio] MFJ

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Dec 7 21:09:00 EST 2006

Yep... that's about what I have.  I'm in the middle of the block, but I
own two lots side by side, so I have a little more room, but not much.
My biggest problem with I 30 is the constant barrage of 10,000 watt CB'ers!

The loop sounds very interesting.  I have a couple of more stalks of
tower I'm going to add and I should be up about 55', so that may work
out real good.

Where do you feed the loop, at the bottom or top?

Rick