[AMRadio] MFJ

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 03:29:23 EST 2006

Rick Brashear wrote:
> If you were to feed it at the bottom, would you use one of the corners?

I'm not sure, Rick.  I wanna say, that because it's a full-wave length
long, it only matters -where- you feed it, for the sake of polarity.

Mine is installed in a vertical plane, and therefore, looks like an
inverted Vee.  It probably has some vertical characteristics.  But the
length of feed line means a lot to the antenna system.  I wanted at
-least- 50ft, if not a quarter wave... so I had to go 60'.

Do yourself a favor, though... get the 450-ohm ladder line that has
stranded wire in each side.

--
73 = Best RegardS
-Geoff/W5OMR