[AMRadio] High-power tuners

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Dec 8 09:19:33 EST 2006

Ok Guys...Ya all want a great High Power Tuner then there is only really
in my book one good one.
It is the JW Miller AT-2500 auto tuner. Good for 2500 watts key down. It
is fully automatic on tuning.
There are a bunch of us in the Dallas Area using them...Mason has one on
his Big Iron...They are costly on the used market $500 to $750

Bob W1PE