[AMRadio] High-power tuners

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:12:30 EST 2006

On 12/8/06, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
> What bands does that cover, Brian?  Is it good for anything other than
> 80/40m?
>
> Got a picture of this thing you can share with us?

I can make a few pics, it's just going to be a little difficult since
it's up on top of the TX and I'll need to take one pointing down so
you can see the guts.  It's too heavy for me to take down.

So far, with the flattop I have - 135 feet w/about 50 feet of
feedline, I can tune 160,80, and 40.  I have not tried 20 and above,
however I don't think my minimum capacitance will allow me to.

73
Brian