[AMRadio] RG8X

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 8 15:39:27 EST 2006

Thanks Larry...  while reviewing my options I came across a "coaxial"
antenna I can construct from RG8X (or larger, but heavier) and if I
could use the 8x on down to the shack it would be much easier.  I'm sure
the 8x will withstand the wattage, but I don't want to have as much loss
in it as I do with the vertical I am trying to replace.

I appreciate your comments.

Rick