[AMRadio] RG8X

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 15:43:44 EST 2006

OK.  I use two RG8X coaxial bazooka dipoles.  One for 75/80 and one for 40; no multiband....single
band(s) only  Does this help?   73, Larry KC8JX

--- Rick Brashear <rickbras at airmail.net> wrote:
> Thanks Larry...  while reviewing my options I came across a "coaxial" antenna I can construct
from RG8X (or larger, but heavier) and if I could use the 8x on down to the shack it would be much
easier.  I'm sure the 8x will withstand the wattage, but I don't want to have as much loss
in it as I do with the vertical I am trying to replace.
I appreciate your comments. Rick