[AMRadio] RG8X

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 8 15:52:00 EST 2006

Larry,
Fantastic!  Not only does that help, that cinches the deal!  I liked
everything I read about the Bazooka, but had never talked with anyone
who had one in use.  Obviously, you have no major complaints.  I
understand that noise reduction is a big plus in these antennas, is that
what you find?

I'll have to erect mine as an inverted vee due to real estate, but it
should do just fine.  I hope to have the apex at 45' - 50' and the ends
no less than 15' off the ground.

Brett,
Thanks for the insight.  It looks as if I can use it without too much
loss.  The run will actually be a little less than 100', but I wanted to
pose the worst case scenario.

Thanks guys!
Rick/K5IZ