[AMRadio] RG8X

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Fri Dec 8 18:35:27 EST 2006

I agree with Jim except I'm not sure about the part "RG-8X came out after
cellular hit the market".

I started using RG8X about 1980 or so. Not many people around here had
cellphones until the mid-90s. It has always worked great for me on
50/144mhz. Also on a couple of 50ohm antennas. Most of what I do uses
ladderline now. It's good for low-moderate power.

73,

Mark W1EOF