[AMRadio] Old broadcast transmitters of certain size

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Dec 8 19:53:59 EST 2006

The GPT-750 would work...
>From TMC...

Bob W1PE

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of KC4QLP at aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 6:41 PM
To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] Old broadcast transmitters of certain size

I've been a broadcast engineer for quite some time but I haven't been
around
a ton of old AM transmitters, so I'm going to rely on those of you that
have.

 I'm looking for something that is not over 5 feet tall and something
that
can be dismantled to fit through a 2 and 1/2 foot doorway down into my
basement.

Anyone know if such an animal exist?

Bob Carter - KC4QLP
Mid-Atlantic-Engineering-Services of Utica NY / Elizabeth City NC

http://www.geocities.com/midatlanticengineeringservice
WKVU-FM Utica/Rome NY, WKVJ-FM Dannemora/Plattsburgh NY, WKYJ-FM Rouses
Point
NY, WRCS-AM Ahoskie NC