[AMRadio] Antenna's..

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 8 22:55:19 EST 2006

Brett.... I can't say as far as the 100' dipole is concerned, but I got
an Alpha Delta shortened dipole (60' or 70', I thnnk) a few years back
and was never able to get a decent resonance on any band for which it
was designed.  I wrestled with it for a couple of weeks before throwing
in the towel and using a tuner.  I put it together very carefully and
double, triple and quadruple checked the dimensions, but no go.  You may
have much better results.  I only had it up about 35', so that could
have been part of my problem.

Hope this helps...
Rick/K5IZ