[AMRadio] Lettering or decals for BC 610

Bill Fondren bill.fondren at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 10 08:48:37 EST 2006

I think I sent this question to the wrong email address    No telling where it went     Anyway  I will send it again.  I just got an old BC 610 on the air.   I need to paint the unit   No problem with painting it, but what is the best way to get the lettering or decals on the front panel.  I went to our local sign shop and the lady warned me that the computer cut letters that small would not be to good.  She tried and she was correct. She said she could have the letters printed on a clear stickon sheet, something like stotch tape I guess.   Has anyone tried any of the decal kits available on the internet. Found some kits that are called water slide decals, but white letters take a special kit.  Hope some one out there has a good solution
    Bill     K5PML