[AMRadio] Screen Modulated 813

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 10 23:07:30 EST 2006

As an interesting sidelight to this, I read an article on
Ted/KC3OL's website some time back about modulating an SB
200 directly..  As I recall it was written by Chuck/WA0ZHH.

My memory fades on this, but as I recall, he drove it with a
transmitter and constructed a modulator that worked the
SB200 directly with audio.

I just checked and could not find the article, so you might
email Ted to see if he has it in his archives.  It is a
unique design and fun to read.

Jim
W5JO