[AMRadio] RF Amp

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Dec 11 08:23:46 EST 2006

Rick,
If you have the parts on hand, it's a shame not to use them
in something.
I always thought it was odd that some people collect huge
amounts of parts, but never do anything with them.

I am the other way around, if I have nice parts, they scream
at me to be used.

A tube or transformer is a terrible thing to waste.

I been working on the 811 modulator for the pair of 4D32's.
Its almost done, and its time to think about what to build next...

Brett
N2DTS