[AMRadio] Lettering or decal for BC 610

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Dec 11 09:14:56 EST 2006

It's a little gizmo you can get at office max,
or staples, or k or wall mart.
It takes tape, and you type what you want, then print it out,
peel and stick.
You can do real small letters, they make all colors of tape
and letters, black on white, white on clear, etc.

Its not like the old dymo stuff (hard plastic) that ALWAYS
fell off after a short time...

Brett