[AMRadio] Screen Modulated 813

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 11 11:06:54 EST 2006

The reason that the tube is a bit cherry red is to continually remove
built-up gasses inside the tube.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz