[AMRadio] Screen Modulated 813

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Mon Dec 11 12:37:10 EST 2006

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Jim Wilhite wrote:

> You are most correct John, I was speaking of power tubes not the lesser
> cousins.  I didn't make that clear but in light of the subject, I plead not
> guilty.

   Well - speaking as someone who will very soon be conducting QSOs via
833s and 807s (*) - I plan to test a few of your assertions...  ;}

  "The difference between 'Theory' and 'Practice' is usually much less in
theory, than it is in practice...."

   Cheers and Best of the Season

John
KB6SCO
DM09fg

(*)  I'm rescuing an RCA BTA-1MX this weekend - I'll have it on the air as
soon as I can work out the re-tuning for 80M...    woo hoo!!