[AMRadio] FW: Noise in the shack

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Mon Dec 11 13:49:49 EST 2006

BJ WB5PKD and I are fighting noise again

Noise in the shack Saturday night - Sunday morning - on the HQ145 was S9+
and Don (KYV) was 40 over with noise when he hit 60 over at the top of the
meter was when the noise when quite

BJ sent this to me after the rain, thought it might get a laugh.

John, WA5BXO