[AMRadio] AM 813s X 813s

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Mon Dec 11 19:01:23 EST 2006

Rbethman wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Take a look at W3BYM's pair of 813s modulating a pair of 813s.
>
> A VERY robust, well designed, engineered, AND FINE sounding Homebrew!
>
> My recommendation would be to get the back issues.  The price of back
> issues is $3.75 ea.  The specific issues are:
>
>       Number 153   -   February 2002
>       Number 154   -   March 2002
>       Number 155   -   April 2002

Most amazing!  The mailman brought me those issues today and I didn't
get much of a nap while reading them.  I was most interested in the
power supply but very little was said about it and the schematic was
incomplete.

As a point of interest, not realizing it was the same thing, I down
loaded the same article for free about the same time I ordered the back
issues.

http://www.wb4gwa.netfirms.com/pagethree.html

js