[AMRadio] B&W Capacitors

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Tue Dec 12 13:50:54 EST 2006

Hello Geoff....
	Looking through my B&W material, I've found the following:
CX-77A, Capacity per section: 77Max, 30Min. Capacity sections in series:
43Max, 20Min. Mounting length: 12 7/16, Net Price: $24.70
CX-82B, Capacity per section: 82Max, 26Min. Capacity sections in series:
45Max, 17Min. Mounting length: 9 11/16, Net Price: $22.15
	Sorry, but there is no date on this information. The only reference is to
the Upper Darby, Pa. plant so it is quite old. I hope this helps.
	I had the good fortune of personally knowing Jack Williamson (The "W" of
B&W) who passed away at 96 a couple of years ago - He sure had some
wonderful stories to tell.....
73,
Chuck Kembring	WB3LGG
Cochranville, Pa