[AMRadio] Questions on TBS-50

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 21:01:15 EST 2006

A couple questions on the Harvey Wells TBS-50 transmitter... anyone can help?

1.  Were these rigs ever built with a feed-thru insulator on the top for the
antenna output?   The one I am restoring has a hole in the middle of the
cabinet top, and I seem to recall seeing them at hamfests with a small, white,
beehive feedthru insulator mounted in that location.  But photos on ebay and
around the web don't show them in that configuration.

2.  Does anyone have a scan of the tuning notes card that would have been
slipped into the bracket on the front panel?

Thanks!

73  Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com