[AMRadio] Questions on TBS-50

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 21:26:33 EST 2006

I have a Harvey Wells TBS 50 that I recently purchased
and plan to restore. It has a round hold in the top of
the cabinet. That is a single hole. It has a
feedthrough insulator on the back which I suppose was
moved from the top. The rear insulator is not in the
cabinet, but in the chassis. Hope that helps.

Does anyone have a silk screen for re-lettering a TBS
50 after it has been repainted? 73, John, K5PGW