[AMRadio] GE

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Tue Dec 12 23:45:28 EST 2006

Go to www.oldradio.com and look for the transmitter page.  There is a
picture of the top of the front panel and a photo credit for Steve, WB3HUZ.
You might look Steve up and drop him a line.  That should get you started.

Best Regards,
Stevan A. White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics
928 South Crockett Street
Amarillo, Texas 79102
Phone: 806-681-7228
mailto:w5saw at pathwayz.com

"Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood
enough, we would never be afraid."  -- Earl Nightingale