[AMRadio] Dont forget...

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 13 18:20:55 EST 2006

The flagship station of the Collins Radio Association will be operating with
the special call - W3C/W3CRA at or around 3650 Khz.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz