[AMRadio] Band Warming and K5SWK

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 13:39:41 EST 2006

On 12/14/06, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:

> 11:01pm tonight, 3.650Mc.
> John, you can call me.  I'll be on.

Guess I'll miss him then.  I can't go to that freq., and don't plan to
in the near future, as many others.  I'm not just real clear on the
urge for ALL to operate below the Advanced, or for that matter the
General sub bands.  I'm NOT going to leave any of my AM friends behind
by going where they can't.  There is plenty of room with the new
expansion as it is now.  You guys that want to get away from us
Advanced and Generals, I guess all I can say is good-bye!  Us "lower"
class guys will find our spot or spots.

Thanks & 73

Brian / w5ami